Saturday, May 28, 2011

No Comment.....(-___-)..

Assalamualaikum & good day to everyone(-.-,)

Not much happened since last week apart from my examination result came out. My sister will be sitting for a supplementary paper this Monday though, i wish her all the best. I hope she can pull it through....

Been a doing a lot of thinking and wondering as well lately. I got extra credit hours to take all the subject for next semester but i don't think i can manage the time and the possibility of clashes of schedule is high. I'm out of ideas & plans...(~_~') Right now i've only managed to register for 6 subjects but i have three more waiting. I have the opportunity to take them but I'm totally scared that i cannot make it. I don't want to spend another semester in campus! well, not that i hated it but i also want to get a life and move on. I want to move to a higher level and graduate fast\(>.<)/

So silly of me...I don't even try...Its not that i'm hoping for a miracle but...i don't want to burden others. Mother & Father had enough problems in a lifetime and i especially don't want to cause more trouble let alone ask for help. I think i can...but i'm lack of courage to face it. I don't want to go to that path again. This time, I really3X have to struggle to get my self from the bottom to the higher level. Insya'Allah...

My dream is to go overseas. To be frank, I'm a bit jealous of a friend of mine who is, i know having a time of her life in the land of the rising sun. Ya Allah, I really envied her (but in a good way)...One of these days, Insya'Allah I will get to go just like her. To think again, i'm quite thankful for still being in my homeland. Not that i dislike it but to me...I want to explore more things around and gain more knowledge. I have been stuck inside my house for at least three weeks right now. Next week, My aunt told me that she was planning to bring us to go hiking in the mountain. I'm not really fond of it but if it means to find an excuse to get out of the house, i guess i can give it a try....

Gosh i hope that next week will be less busy for me but then again, i have to make a few preparations for the next semester. I still have to see my lecturer regarding a few problems...hope all goes well for me and for all of you readers as well..(May your life be far less complicated than mine...)

Wasalam..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment