Monday, May 21, 2012

UiTM's 76th Graduation day!!!

Assalamu'Alaikum & Good day every one(^_^)!!!

On the 16th May 2012 was a memorable day for all the graduating students from UiTM samarahan campus. That day marks the 76th UiTM Convocation Ceremony My sister was no exception. I'm so very2 proud of her!! Congratulations to all graduates. I'll let the pictures do all the talking since they can portray many thousands and thousands of meaning...=D


My sister's Mortarboard and Graduation robe. They have ranking system for the graduation robe apparently. This robe is for the diploma students, but for the degree as well as PhD level, they have different design.


 The graduates came out of the hall after the reception was over

The Students who got the ANC award (Dean's List in every semester)


Our Office Management Girls!!!


The scene around Youth Floor

Of mothers and daughters


My sister and her roommate plus classmate and course mate


The four tomodachi!!


Farisha's Graduation Bear =D...

My twin sister on her graduation day..=D

Congratulations to my sister, my friends and all the graduates who graduated this day. Insya'ALLAH next will be my turn (O.^,)...

That's all from me right now. I will update to you soon. till then dear readers 

Wasalamu'Alaikum warahmatullah...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment