Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Counting the days...

Assalamu'Alaikum & Good Day dear readers (^_^)...

In a matter of few days i'll be going for my practical training. (((O_O))). You can say that the tension does run high inside of me day by day. But, Insya'ALLAH i can overcome all obstacle.

The only thing that bothers me is i cant access my student portal (>.<) due to wrong email. They sent the email verification to a wrong email which does not even exist (My guess typing error). I contact a junior of mine who will be going for practical training in the same place as i am and she'll be contacting me again sometime this week to discuss the plan. I was hoping to go there with her...I hate going to an unknown place alone. Hey, its better to go with a company that none.

The company that i will be working during practical training happens to be where my grandfather use to work. The reason i chose that place? well....first, when i write my resume the last few months, that happens to be the first one among all the other lists of company choice to where i want to work and second....its a secret.that carries deeper meaning in which only me and Allah knows. A hint, most of it had to do with family.

The only thing that stands between me and that place is going to be the result of my supplementary exams. It's not out yet but i think the student academic affairs will post it to us next week. Even my lecturer is not sure of the exact dates because its complicated. This month is also the month of new student arrivals and a new semester so everyone in campus is busy with the freshies@freshman (first years) orientation week. My sister has three more weeks left before her final exams. I wish her and all her friends success.

I pray to Allah that may all goes well and I pass my supplementary exam. I get easily agitated as days goes by....I know I'm not as academically excel like other members of my family but i am learning. Whatever happens after this, I'll be content with Allah's will. What happens is all according to his will and one must learn to accept. There are things of what you think is good for you may not always be the best for you. What you hate sometimes are not always that bad for you. That is something that we have to dig deep within ourselves. We are given brains to think of what is right and what is wrong.

well enough said for me. Pray for me that may i pass the supplementary exams(>.<). I can't stand another semester in campus. I also want to be like everyone and move on with their lives, huuhuhuhuu....

that's all from me to you dear readers. I'll update on you guys soon. Oh, I almost forgot. Regarding for practical training, I'll be posting often. This is mainly because i may need to update on what i will do in the office plus to keep track of records..:) Life is an adventure and full of surprises especially encountering the things that are new to you. Yosh!! Gambatte!!..till then dear readers...

Wasalamu'Alaikum Warahmatullah...:)

Note: the picture below is a courtesy from a facebook friend. All credits goes to them. Job well done!!=D



No comments:

Post a Comment