Thursday, May 10, 2012

As days goes by...

Assalamu'Alaikum & Good Day dear readers..\(^_^)/...

The month of may is here and this month also happens to be the month of graduation for the students in my university. My sister will be graduating very soon and i have no idea what to give her on her graduation day...I'm all out of ideas actually..((O_O))


But my only concern is whether i can make it on time for her graduation or not because i just receive notification from my lecturer and the student affairs department that the date of the supplementary examination will be on the 14, 15 and 16!! 16th May is the day of the graduation! I do hope i have no examinations during that day since I have everything well prepare already for my sister's graduation.

While the examination is near, I have little time to blog really. Insya'ALLAH, after this i have spare time before the new semester starts. My heart beats uncommonly fast and I do feel uneasy whenever i think of the upcoming practical training. My only hope is i really, really pray that i will pass the examination. I cannot afford to go practical training inside campus. It will be boring since i've spent the last four years there...been there done that and don't want to undergo the same thing all over again. Here i mean class. Don't get me wrong...I don't hate going to class. In fact, to be honest i truly love it. But, 4 years is enough and i hope to continue my degree after all of this is over. Insya'ALLAH...=)

I believe that Allah S.W.T has plans for me more than i have for myself. Hey, at least i get to learn more things deeper and deeper. There are good ones and there are bad ones. Just like the verse from the Qur'an...

Allah SWT ada berfirman: …dan boleh jadi kamu benci kepada sesuatu padahal ia baik bagi kamu, dan boleh jadi kamu suka kepada sesuatu padahal ia buruk bagi kamu. Dan (ingatlah), Allah jualah Yang mengetahui (semuanya itu), sedang kamu tidak mengetahuinya. Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 216.

Everything happens for a reason and we must never question to what Allah S.W.T has bestowed upon us. All that we can do is pray for the better and live our lives according to his wishes. These past few years has been bittersweet. But that is enough to make one grow. It does not matter who the are but in what ways that make them become who they are today...

I Praise to Allah S.W.T for everything. My life will never be complete without him with me. My mother always says always place your trust in Allah S.W.T and he will help you. I truly believe that....:) In many ways, I do believe everything will work out just fine..because i have Him by my side forever and always...

Whatever happens in the future, I just hope that everything will be fine. The working world is so new to me and there are probably others who are really good whether theoretically or practically. I pray to Allah S.W.T that whatever happens will be for the better and i hope i don't make a fool out of myself a lot. (>.<) I dread that...

My sister also advise me to always be humble and honest. Remember, when you are about to do something stupid or have ill intentions, when you think that no one will see you, think again. He is the All Seeing and He knows what lies in your very heart. When trials came, greet it as a friend but never let it linger. Always try to find solutions to every problem because where there's a will, there will always be a way...

I guess i stop here for now. I'll be starting my practical training at the end of the month. Pray that may I pass my supplementary examination too..(^_^). till then dear readers!!!

Wasalamu'Alaikum...


No comments:

Post a Comment