Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mumble this..mumble that....

Assalamu'Alaikum & good day dear readers(-.-,)...

First of all, I apologize for not updating. Its been a while and my time to be busy has just begun. Assignments have already flooded me and its not an easy one to finish. Especially if it concerns calculations. Yep, I admit that i'm a little poor on that side but nonetheless, i love the subject. =) Its fun!.

Last week and this week i receive news from my ECO120 lecturer that she will be leaving soon. I had so much fun learning from her and it pains me to see her leave. This our class also receive news from my ACC100 lecturer that he'll be leaving as well. I also had fun learning with him. The way both lecturers teach is one thing. My concern is how will our class adapt to the new lecturers. I thank Allah Taa'la very much for all the blessings of knowledge that he gave to me. Alhamdulillah, learning accounting and economics have been smooth lately. I use to hate the subject and now, with the help of my current lecturer, things are better.

Learning has become a little uncomfortable these days. Not because of the subject but the new lecturer...well, the way he speaks makes me yawn...seriously. Most of us in class tried to stay awake in his presence but ended up with our eyes half closed. I respect him very much but come on, please make learning more interesting. Sometimes, failure is not only occurs because of not paying attention in class but how the person teaches also affects the marks.

If things keep up like this at this rate, I'll be seeing ACC100 again next semester. NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN)

Well, that's all the ramblings that i can jot down for this post....

Wasalam....


No comments:

Post a Comment