Thursday, August 30, 2012

咲くバラのつぼみ...

Assalamu'Alaikum & Good Day dear readers :)

Going back to campus after the holidays is not really my thing but guess what, we have at least four more weeks left before the big examination. (((O____O)))...Argh! so not to my liking...
 

\Anyways, the lecturers and students will be very busy within these few weeks since we all need to cover up all chapters before the final exam. Not to mention, i have to submit my resume. I can't believe it! four more weeks and two hurdles and i'll be free again. Well, um...not entirely...hehe. I still have one more semester to go and that is continuing my practical training.

There is a catch there though. Now, we've all have those days when we're stuck between two choices or more. Well, my choice is not like any average kind of choices. It's like choosing between a roasted chicken and a watermelon. The thing is, I do have the intentions to continue back my practical training at my previous company but going to another place seemed to be more interesting. Even if its just one week, i seemed to understand the concept of my previous company. Don't get me wrong, i love that place very much but...my heart seemed to tell me to move on. Besides, its no guarantee if they immediately picked you to work for them again anyway...I just send my resume...small chance of success...wallahualam....

To be on the safe side, i placed in another organization in which i want to undergo my practical training. Although the place does sound a little oblivious to me but having five years of experience of what i encounter and learn in campus, I'll think I'll be just fine. I like learning and experiencing new things. I longed for an adventure and i know that the working world is not like what it seems. I entrust everything to Allah Taa'la for he holds the best provisions for us. Bertawakal dalam hati....


Anyways, this is all that i can write so far. I may go on a hiatus for a while because i want to focus on my upcoming final exam next month. Don't worry, i'll update again soon..:)

Till then dear readers!

Wasalamu'Alaikum...:D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment