Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The beauty of Surah Al-fatihah..(^^,)

Assalamualaikum & peace be upon you...

here is a little sharing from me to you...(^^,)


Surah Al-Fatihah:

when the servant says: ‘Al-Hamdulillaahi Rabb-il-‘Alameen’,

Allaah says: ‘My servant has praised Me.’

when he says: ‘Ar-Rahmaan-ir-Raheem’,
Allaah says: ‘My servant has extolled Me.’

when he says: ‘Maaliki-yawm-id-Deen’,
Allaah says: ‘My servant has honored Me.’
when he says: ‘Iyyaaka Na’bdu wa Iyyaaka Nasta’een’,

Allaah says: ‘This is between Me and My servant and My servant will have what he asks for.’
when he says: ‘Ihdinaas-Siraat-al-Mustaqeem. Siraat-aladheena an’amta ‘alaihim. Ghairil-Maghdoobi ‘alaihim wa lad-Daalleen’,

Allaah says: ‘This is for My servant and for My servant will be what he asks for.’”


[Reported by Muslim]


So dear friends, i hope whenever you recite the surah don't do say it too fast or too slow but just right. (^^,)V...syukran...

No comments:

Post a Comment