Friday, December 30, 2016

To the important person I come across in life…

The first time we met was at an unlikely place to find love. The second time we encounter each other you saw the worst state of me. Yet, you’re not bothered by it. I guess that’s what I like about you. After that I never saw you again. Four years later, our paths come each other across once more. I thought I had strayed into a dream but it turns out this moment… was for real. One glance changes everything… I tell Allah that it’s okay that I don’t get a chance to talk or… be friends with you. I just want to see you...

Allah works in many mysterious ways and His plans are unknown to us. All in all, I am glad to see you again. My days were numbered and I know time here to where you are is limited. Every day, I prayed to get the chance to see you… whether it was during lunch break or going back from work. I wanted to get the chance to know you and probably talk to you. Well, that moment never came. Who can tell what goes on in the future… I rest my love to Allah.  He knows what’s best for us than we know of it ourselves. You and I were from different backgrounds and faith. It broke my heart. Still, the feeling never left. The day for me to leave arrived. I searched for you… hoping to get the chance to see you again. For one last time… I don’t know if there will ever be the chance for me to see you again and to tell you so here it is. You had me at the second time four years ago. You never have left my heart ever since.

Though you never noticed me, I was always there… praying for you. To me, you were the best thing that happens in my life and I’m glad to be able to meet you again and fell in love with you. Meeting you again, I was able to learn the meaning of love and letting love go… Love is a peculiar thing… yet, it becomes the thing that everyone desires. If it was meant to be, love will find its way back to you. If it isn’t, then pray to Allah that may your heart be at ease…. My dear, I hope you found what you’re looking for and I pray that May life treats you well… I wish you all the luck in the world… I pray that may both of us get the love and happiness we deserve.


Should… your path connect with someone else… I pray that may she loves you more than me. Although I might not be the soulmate that Allah chose for you, I hope the woman whose gonna be your soulmate never makes you sad. Love is all about responsibilities and connection. Love her with all your heart and learn to accept the good and the bad things about her.  Support each other during the worst of times, the good times and the happiest of times. 

May Allah bless….

No comments:

Post a Comment