Friday, November 9, 2012

Blessings from Allah S.W.T....

Assalamu'Alaikum & Good Day everyone (^.^,)...

Alhamdulillah...

Alhamdulillah...

Alhamdulillah....

Words cannot describe how deeply truly content I am today. For the first time in my life i felt relief and I can move on with my life at ease without having to worry too much. The examination results for this semester was release  yesterday and.......

I PASS THE EXAM!!!! \\(^.^,)// ....

Believe me, the day before the examination result come out, I was quite nervous. But, with prayers and blessings from Allah SWT all goes well in the end. I owe it all to Him. Without Allah none of this will happen. I believe in Him more than ever. Always Put Our Trust In Allah, Insya'Allah the rest will follow...:)


Ku panjat segala kesyukuran dan keredhaanku pada Allah S.W.T. Syukur Alhamdulillah dapat ku teruskan perjuangan ini.

Jazakallah Khayran Semua :) :D

Terima Kasih tak terhingga ku ucapkan terutamanya buat kedua ibubapa & adik beradik yg tersayang yg selalu menjadi nadi & tonggak kejayaanku selama. Mama, papa, dibah, sofia & uin :) than
ks for everything. I love you very much :)

Terma kasih juga buat femly2, cousin2 yg bnyk beri sokongan, pensyarah2 yg tidak pernah putus2 memberi ilmu kepadaku & juga kepada rakan akhawat2 & ikhwan2 seperjuangan yg banyak memberi tunjuk ajar. Tanpa mereka siapalah diri ini...

Nek chu...
kmk dah lulus...kmk dah dpt tunaikan janji kmk dgn ktk...wish i can say it to you personally...
terima kasih nek for always believing in me...:')

Setinggi2 kesyukuran ku panjatkan kepada Allah S.W.T keatas segala nikmat & kasih sayangNya & juga redhaNya...
Syukur Alhamdulillahx3..

The next hurdle is not going to get pretty...tapi berbekalkan kesabaran dan usaha akan ku tempuh dengan hati yang tenang & tabah. Sesungguhnya Allah S.W.T lah yg sebaik2 penentu segalanya. Moga semua urusan selepas ini dipermudahkanNya. amin...Mohon do'a nya teman2 .... :)
 
I can finally undergo my practical training and then finish my diploma. I already contact my academic adviser and she asked me to liaise with the lecturer incharge. They will inform me the news later. Somehow i hope there is good news.... Others also suggest a few places. Wargh! too many la for me to choose (>.<).... I only need one.

Thinking back on what my mother says during dinner regarding this.  It's all for the future later on....Still, it's quite a difficult decision for me to make...A little bit of pressure here... Choosing is one thing but deciding is another...

I need sometime to think things through.... and they give me at least four days to make up my mind.

I need a miracle(-_-;)... Any sign would do.... (sigh)

Manusia merancang tapi Allah SWT yg akan tentukan. Moga2 apa2 keputusan yg dipilih nanti tidak lain yg ku harapkan melainkan ia dapat memanfaatkan diriku untuk lebih dekat dengan Allah Yang Maha Esa.



Well that's all from me . I'll write again next time. Till then dear readers :)

Wasalamu'Alaikum.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment