Friday, December 30, 2011

2011, the memories & life....


 Assalamu'Alaikum & Good day to everyone(^_^)

Alhamdulillah, Another year is about to leave us and thus we're about to welcome a new year....So, what past events have i learned so far?...plenty....2011 is one the years that holds many experience to me. Well, there are those days when you just want to forget it all and wished that it never happen and there are days that gives smile on your face. Yeah, i get that a lot too. But hey, Life is an experience and without it we can never go far....

My life so far during this year does have many ups and downs but that is the part that makes me for who i am today. From the beginning until now, I still believe that its not enough. I still have a lot to learn and explore. Like this year, I manage to experience many things.

For what its worth, I'm glad and content for everything. I experience many things, like on how to organize events, make my own business plan, heck, even being a nurse!(in which is not in my field at all! but, yeah, I do love to explore the medical world sometimes) There's a story behind the bracket up there actually....This year alone, I've lost count on how many times I try to save peoples lives. I was walking back to my hostel from a meeting actually. That's the time when i saw someone needed help. I came to their aid and it turns out that the girl fainted because of hysteria. some passersby just walk away upon hearing that word. When a person needs help, we as a human being should offer a helping hand (depends on the problem of course, if it can be help we can lend a helping hand, but if it is leading towards bad things, then, better be best not to help it at all). Anyways, i had experience once on how to wake a fainted person so i use that to help them to wake the girl up. With the lafaz Bismillahirahmanirahim, i manage to wake her up. Another one is when a team member of mine suffer period pain and could not stand up and was on the verge of unconscious. Me and my classmate help her to get her on her feet and go to the university clinic. because my classmate had a short test that time, i offered to stay with my friend as I cannot leave her behind. I dont know, but i do have a thing for healing. All of a sudden i miss the hospital...Earlier in the end of june, i took care of my grandmother, twice, and i never find it hard...i found it to be fun. When else will you have time to spare with your loved ones? you'll be amazed to what you can share with them as well as getting along. My family did tell me to make nursing as my next field of study...huhuhu...we'll see about that. 

Another experience i had was working as a team. hohohohoho...yeah, some people are the best and some are the baddest git...but, as they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. I had a few experience in dealing with all kinds of people. Its a good thing though, it kinda broads up your mind to know the real side of the world. I guess there are things that is best to be kept rather than change but slowly, it will change by itself. Earlier this year i got a chance to organize an event and manage to landed the role of the VP. From here, i learn a lot...there is one person though in my team, I know many of our class disagree with her very much. As the VP i can't deal with it much because there is more things that are needed to be done rather than worried about personal matters. So, i advise them don't bother to what people say, they're just mean because they think they are great. The problem got a little off hand and someone has to make a move to clear the argument up. Me and the president do all that we can to keep the group together. Alhamdulillah, thank goodness we manage to overcome that obstacle. Lesson learned here is that you have to always try to take some time to understand the situation and DO NOT always jump to conclusion. In the end, your team members is the only ones you've got to help you to finish the job. Another thing is, If the task is appointed to you, do not procrastinate. even if the due date is still far away, at least try to finish the job. Don't give the task to someone else and, by all means, try not to burden anyone. They have work too you know.... You can ask for help but, only if you truly need it and if people offer to help you, accept it (depends on how big the tasks are but if it's still minor there is no need for it)

From these experience, I've experience many things. So....My wish for next year??.....maybe to loose some weight (always the same wish..hehehehehee)....or try to at least finish my diploma as soon as possible before i move on with my next target in life...

Doaku, harapanku semoga semua impian dan harapan untuk tahun hadapan dapat dicapai....Ya Allah, ampunkanlah dosa-dosa kami, dosa kedua ibubapa kami. Kasihanilah ibubapa kami seperti mana mereka mengasihani kami sewaktu kecil. Ya Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim, Semoga tahun hadapan Engkau perkenankan segala semua urusan kami dan bimbingkanlah kami kejalan kebenaranMu...Sentiasalah pelihara solat kami, hati kami, pandangan kami, telinga kami dan keseluruhnya agar ia tidak dicemari segala yang boleh membawa kepada kemurkaanMu Ya Allah...jauhkanlah kami dan lindungilah dari segala hasutan syaitan dan hawa nafsu kami. Peliharalah agama yang ada pada diri kami agar segala ajaran dari Mu Ya Allah akan kami teladani sampailah nyawa kami meninggalkan jasad kami. Ya Allah, jodohkanlah kami dengan orang yang mencintaiku semuanya keranaMu...Jikalau hati kami tidak bersatu, maka redha dan damaikanlah hati kami agar sentiasa mencintaiMu....amin....

Well, that's all that i can update for now...I'll be going back to campus next week...Anyways, I wish everyone have a blessed  new year and May Allah bless all of you....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! (^_^)v.....till then dear readers...

Wasalamu'Alaikum...

2 comments:

  1. it's already february syg..hehe..happy new year..:)

    tirah, please wrote more..u got the talent, ur writing is good..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slm una\(^_^)/ hehehee..Insya'Allah lepas habis semua kerja tira nak tulis bnyk2..fuu~~~ x lama lagik final exam so my creativity is a little limited.

    ReplyDelete