Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pictures worth a thousand memories..=)

Assalamualaikum & Good day everyone(^^,)

Lamo beno x update belog nie.. My assignments are due this week & plus i have a speech to perform. that's why i can't blog much recently..anyways, a few weeks ago, i was entertained with the performance from my sister's school. The form three students of Sekolah Seni Kuching did a production, more like a show titled (Produksi PMR 2011). It was apart of their PMR works and they will be given marks for it. My sister has been working her hands hard on the cello & i must say its pretty good. Well done and good job to all of them. Here's a few snaps that my dad got and i'll let the pictures talk instead..enjoy...=)




Outside of the old DUN building and the orchestra..




My sister is playing the cello by the way




2 comments: