Tuesday, June 30, 2015

On Writing... You Gotta Love Em...

Let the pictures speak...





























One of the songs i like to hear whenever i write. Ambik feel sikit hehe. I like the tune anyway. 


When i write i always put on my earphones and listen to the music to get the feeling. I guess most of my writings are influenced by the songs that i hear.... you can say its like a muse or something. :) :) 
My biggest dream is to be able to at least to finish writing a book. I have tons of stories line up but so far, i don't really know how to finish them. Arrgghh!! writers block (-__-)... Go away...

I love being a writer... 
that's just about it... 
I like words than numbers... 
i love the way how a story or simple writing can get you to sit down and read. 
I love it when i have a good cup of tea whenever i'm writing ( time puasa je jangan ok)
I love to learn about writing
My brain thinks too much that i have to put them on paper... that's writing too
There's still a lot of things about writing i need to learn
I'm open to new opportunities and knowledge about writing
so long as it is appropriate and can contribute to the good of things and others

...I want to be a writer...
...And that's what i want to do....
...Moga dipermudahkan Allah semua urusan...

Till then dear readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment