Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tanjoubi Omedetto...

Twelve years ago, i still remember....it's still clear in my mind....
our elementary class teacher placed me to sit beside you. Allah works in very unique ways...
I thank Allah S.W.T very much forletting me to meet you. Without His will, we would have never met or knew each other... you and i by then might be strangers...

From the moment you sat next to me, Allah has made plans for both of our lives...
Recalling the funny times makes me happy... and sad at the same time....
Believe it... or not, our story is like a twisted fate...but the memories are there alright...i felt like i'm watching a korean drama of Autumn in my heart, but only in reality...(-.-,)
All these years you never fail to make me happy...but now, all you do is always making me feel insecure of myself...
It's okay...i'm never angry with you. In fact, i thank you very much...without it i will never knew the true meaning of loneliness, friendship, to be thankful as well as appreciating all those around me..I never want anything from you except..to continue to be your friend.

I never take matters at heart even if you always made me cry. i had always forgive you... I never hated you, though, i do hope you be very cautious towards the feelings of people you interact with at times. It makes me worry that Allah might be angry towards you...Thank you for the memories you gave me. it means a lot to me.

So, on this special day, i want to wish you a very "Happy Birthday" and May Allah bless you and your family. May you also have a prosperous future ahead and have a happy life. dear friend, i wish you forever happiness in this world and the hereafter...amin..(-.-,)...

I have nothing else to give you but only my prayers. Here is a little something from me to you. I hope you enjoy it as much as i did...there's so many things that i wanted to tell you...If, my time has come before you, i bid you farewell. Insya'Allah, i hope we can meet inside Allah's heaven..by that time, i hope i can see your smile again...

If it's me that is at fault, I hope you forgive me. i still hope we can be friends and believe me, never in my mind i meant to hurt you or anything...if that is not the case.. i'm also sorry that i am not the kind of person you want me to be....humans tend to make a lot of mistakes and so do i. nobody's perfect...anyways, enjoy this present from me dear friend(^^,) hope i make your day a brighter one...
あなたにお誕生日おめでとう私の親友....

No comments:

Post a Comment